Sign up and learn Organic Gardening hands-on. You set the pace in your own garden at your own convenience. Why not invite a friend at no extra cost?
We shall discuss together on many related subjects such as Permaculture, Biodynamics, Bio-intensive Gardening, Survival and Foraging.
Let’s grow together. Choose from a wide variety of exciting plants including:
- exotic and native trees and shrubs
- wheat grass, barley grass and/or oat grass
- a colourful array of annual and perennial flowers
- herbs and vegetables
- soft fruits and larger fruit trees
You will master the following skills :
- designing and planting
- the whole growing process from seed collecting and/or germination up to harvesting delicious produce!
- composting, soil preparation and the likes
- making of organic fertiliser
- how to take the cuttings of your choice
- how to identify, grow and harvest unusual edible plants
- how to identify, grow and harvest plants with medicinal value
Entertain the naturalist inside you and re-establish that age old connection with nature, earth’s most powerful entity and plants the very special tribe of beings, here to guide us.
Just call to arrange a free introductory session. This course will be charged @ £30 /hour, not including materials.
Looking forward to meeting you.
07900025319 / Johan@OrganicGardenerLondon.com
ABOUT YOUR TEACHER by Barbara Lynn, Keen Gardener and former Pupil
Johan has worked over the globe from landscaping tropical gardens in the Seychelles to city gardening in Scotland.
His love of plants and the natural environment has led him to bring a spiritual exsperience both in the exsperience of gardening and the ‘Paradise’ that results.
To him gardening is a vocation. His knowledge is both intuitive and practical.
He is a great teacher, patient and supportive; sharing and kind.
A visionary who will benefit and enrich the lives of those he teaches.